-->

18/08/2016

Solution For PS3 Won't Read Games or Discs [links]

Top and best Links for this query are given below...

PS3 Won't Read Games or Discs - Ccm.net

ccm.net › How-To › Video games › Platform › PS3
One of the most common issues experienced with the PlayStation 3 is a system error due to the console's inability to read games or discs. Luckily, there are ...

Why won't my PS3 read discs? - PlayStation 3 - iFixit

https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/312/Why+won't+my+PS3+read+discs
iFixit
About four or five months ago it stopped reading discs. Neither Blu-Ray ... Comments: My ps3 super slim does read the game but doesnt show me the game ?

ps3 wont read disk - PlayStation 3 Super Slim - iFixit

https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/172117/ps3+wont+read+disk
iFixit
Help me fix my PS3 super slim my PS3 won't read game discs or it maybe dusty inside but I need a torx T8 Security Head Screwdriver I live in Oxford house ...

playstation 3 won't read discs? apparently this is a common ...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090309111828AAhIZ1v
Mar 9, 2009 - alright, my ps3 60gb won't read discs anymore. i'll explain what it does, ... to play the game comes up. it doesn't say that it can't read the disc, ...

PS3 Won't Read Game Discs... But Will Read Movie D... - PlayStation ...

community.eu.playstation.com/.../PS3.../PS3-Won-t-Read-Game-Discs...Re...
PlayStation
I haven't changed anything on my ps3, not even an update, other than installing Home. However none of my PS3 Game discs seem to be recognised by the.

PS3 Disc not Reading - Insomniac Games

www.insomniacgames.com › Forum › IG Community › Community Chat
10 posts - ‎6 authors
By that I mean, the Disc icon never showed up on the XMB, and the PS3 made a ... Because if they have to replace the whole machine, I just know they won't ...

PS3 won't recognize discs in the drive - Forums - CNET

www.cnet.com › Forums › Video Games & Consoles
CNET
The drive in the PS3 is unique in that it is the ONLY one that can read PS3 game discs. Meanwhile, standalone players will continue coming down in price and ...

What do I do if my PS3 won't read my discs? - Quora

https://www.quora.com/What-do-I-do-if-my-PS3-wont-read-my-discs
Quora
Then gently rest the ps3 back. You can tell if this works when you scroll the main menu under "games" and find the game you loaded in the menu. Speaking from ...

PS3 Won't Read Discs | PS3 Repair Guide || Free Your GuideSolve ...

ps3repairguidex.blogspot.com/2013/04/ps3-wont-read-discs.html

Tags:

ps3 wont read discs fix,
my ps3 wont read discs anymore,
ps3 wont read discs after restore,
my ps3 wont read discs what do i do,
ps3 slim wont read discs,
my ps3 wont read discs makes clicking noise,
ps3 wont read discs makes eject noise,
my ps3 wont read discs 2012,
Disqus Comments